Capacity & Seating
Feast capacity will be for 92 individuals. See the Gate & Registrar page for pre-registration details, including seating preference.
The seating chart for feast can be found here
Limited offboard seating will be available.
The recipes for tonight’s repast were taken from Martino and Scappi, and all date from the period we celebrate tonight. This menu is for the populace – because of food issues, the head table may be served an alternate dish in some courses.
Gluten free dishes are marked GF. Vegetarian dishes are marked V. We do not guarantee vegan dishes; also you should understand that every best effort is made for gluten-free dishes but we cannot guarantee that this kitchen would be certifiably gluten free.
- Pickled vegetables including capers
- Assorted cheeses including fresh mozzarella
Course the First
- Roast Pullet with Orange Sauce (GF)Roast chicken, bay, sage, rosemary, lemon, orange juice, verjuice, salt, and pepper
- Red Chickpeas (GF, V)Chickpeas, salt, pepper, sage, rosemary, and parsley root
- Hot Romanesca and Cauliflower Salad (GF, V)Romanesca broccoli, cauliflower, olive oil, orange, pepper, and garlic
Course the Second
- Ravioli with Bacon and Cheese with Beef SauceWheat flour, butter, leeks, bacon, carrots, ricotta, gruyere, eggs, beef broth, rice flour, sage, salt and pepper, and walnuts
- Green Salat (GF, V)Mixed greens, nuts, and vinaigrette dressing
- Mushrooms Genoese (GF, V)Cumin, garlic, salt, pepper, vegetable broth, and mushrooms
- Mixed berries with Balsamic Vinegar and Sugar (V, GF)
- Zabaglione (V, GF)Eggs, sugar, and white wine
- Ricotta PieWheat, butter, ricotta, eggs, raisins, and cinnamon
Please send any dietary questions or issues to our Feast Steward, Maddoc ap Jones.